Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A picture says 1000 words...and it is not enough.

Delhi train station was a nightmare. So crowded! When we were sprinting to get to our 10 1/2 hour late train at 11:02p.m., it was still just as crowded as it was at noon! Seriously! Where do these people come from??


Just inside the station. This does no justice to how many people were in that stationg

Peter. Our Swedish friend we met in the Tourist Information Center. I think his train came on time...

Sarees everywhere. I love it.

This is towards the beginning of our wait. We had no idea what we were in store for


Shower much? I will spare you the pictures of my feet. The sleep count at point of entry into the guesthouse was about 3 hours and 45 minutes in a 48 hours period.


2 comments:

Heath and Gretchen said...

Wow Annie! What a cool experience! Your pictures are awesome - I esspecially like the one of all the little boys that tried to pickpocket! Haha! What a cool trip! I'm excited to see and hear more about it!

Sue said...

Annie I loved your e-mail about all of your adventures. Thanks for sharing! :)