Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Delhi Delhi Delhi

Cities we have visited:

Delhi
Agra
Kanpur
Lucknow


All very different. It really does amaze me. Delhi is a one of a kind place, really. It will never cease to amaze me. I am glad we went there but I have got to admit, I am glad we are no longer there. So many ridiculous stories have come out of those 3 short days. When we first left the airport and went out to the taxi, the driver put my bag and Annettes in the trunk, closed it and then threw Katies bag into this bin on top of the car.

Katie: I feel more comfortable with that in the car...

Driver (in broken English): Dont worry about it.

Katie: Um, actually, Im a little worried about it.

Needless to say, it stayed up there on the way to the hotel.

Long day in Delhi. Counting the number of water bottles we have used would have been a good thing keep track of...or not. Too many to count...

There I am! Delhi again at these way cool tombs!

Meet the boys that tried to pickpocket us. Unfortunately for them, we arent stupid. But we had a nice chat with them, of course.

No comments: