Sunday, February 3, 2008

Everybody's doing it!

I've been "tagged" so I have to respond. Here it goes!

Four things about me that you may or may not have known, in no particular order.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Macy's associate, Ledgwood, NJ
2. Deseret Industries, Logan, Ut
3. Waitresssss, Logan, Ut
4. Coach's assistant/secretary, Madison, NJ

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Field of Dreams
2. Pride & Prejudice
3. I Heart Huckabees
4. Father of the Bride
5. Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (original version)
(I added a 5th because I can!)

Four places you have lived:
1. Long Valley, NJ
2. Madison, NJ
3. Albuquerque, NM
4. Salt Lake City, Ut

Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. America's Next Top Model
2. Arrested Development
3. Lost
4. Law and Order

Four places you have been:
1. Tokyo
2. Maci, Id
3. North Carolina
4. The Coca-cola factory, Georgia

People who email me (regularly):
1. La-Lisa
2. My sista
3. My motha
4. Kristen

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Peanut butter & raspberry jam
2. chicken honey mustard pizza
3. cereal
4. snow peas

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Somewhere warm
2. New Jersey
3. San Diego with my nieces
4. Africa...or France

Four friends I think will respond:
1. My mooom
2. Lisa already did it
3. Laura already did it
4. Miss Meliss??

Things you are looking forward to this year:
1. Finding an internship
2. my cold deciding to take a hike
3. flip flop weather
4. Road trip to the North with Lisa

No comments: