Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Did I tell you I moved 3,000 miles to the San Francisco bay area? Because I did...on what some would call a whim. I'm not really sure why my guts wanted to bask in the California rays but they did and now I'm here. I went exploring on Sunday afternoon and ended up on the top of the ridge that separates the peninsula from Half Moon Bay and the fog was incredible. Before I got to the top, I thought there was a fire. This photograph doesn't even do it justice. It looked like two different worlds colliding. 

Greetings from Sunny Cal-i-forn-i-a!

3 comments:

Sue said...

I just love you. I can't wait to see more pics from Cali!

Mawa said...

glad your guts took you along for the ride!

this week for dinner - jane maynard said...

that picture is totally cooler big than on our tiny iphones! love it!

soooooo happy you came. seriously. we love you!