Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Did I tell you I moved 3,000 miles to the San Francisco bay area? Because I did...on what some would call a whim. I'm not really sure why my guts wanted to bask in the California rays but they did and now I'm here. I went exploring on Sunday afternoon and ended up on the top of the ridge that separates the peninsula from Half Moon Bay and the fog was incredible. Before I got to the top, I thought there was a fire. This photograph doesn't even do it justice. It looked like two different worlds colliding. 

Greetings from Sunny Cal-i-forn-i-a!

3 comments:

Sue said...

I just love you. I can't wait to see more pics from Cali!

Mawa said...

glad your guts took you along for the ride!

jane maynard said...

that picture is totally cooler big than on our tiny iphones! love it!

soooooo happy you came. seriously. we love you!