Tuesday, May 20, 2008

One more weeeeek

It's crazy that I only have like 4 days left here! It's gone by sooo fast. Just thought I'd post a few pictures...


We were in Korea for Buddah's Birthday. The temple was sooo cool and there were sooo many people. I had a run-in with this crazy Korean guy who yelled in my face and made me jump like 2 feet in the air. God bless him.


This is what you look like after you climb the Great Wall of China in skinny, dark jeans and a 3/4 length shirt...


Korean Clubbing experience...sooo funny.


Our friends we made at the University of Seoul


We went to the "beach". It was really the Jersey Boardwalk meets Venice Beach without sand.

3 comments:

L.R.L said...

SO FUN

liNdsEYloO said...

i love it. and p.s. i am WAY jealous you look like you're having a blast!!

Rosie Boren said...

did you ride the zip line all the way to the bottom of the wall.... i want to do that so bad