Monday, October 22, 2007

...these two lanes will take us anywhere

My odometer at 12:15pm:000.00
My odometer at 9:30pm:239.47

Probably around mile 91, I thought to myself, "this is incredible!". I'm not sure what I thought was cooler, the car that was taking me miles away from my house or the medical discoveries that were helping better my family's lives, both directly and indirectly.

I seem to take the small things, like warm showers in the morning, for granted. We live in a beautiful world where it seems like anything is possible. Let's be more grateful, shall we?

1 comment:

jane maynard said...

I'm so glad you went down to see grandpa and colby. you are quite a girl to make such a trip for only a few hours of fun with the family. I'm sure they all appreciated it very much. love ya!